Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Lives Matter thugs attack Marine hero
(02-18-2016, 03:06 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: These kinds of incidents need to be judged on their own. Sure, these kids are racist a-holes, and it sounds like they deserve to be brought up on assault charges, at least. But it's too easy to lump them in with the Black Lives Matter movement, thereby making it seem like all those who state "BLM!" are racist and violent. It's not like there are membership cards to this group, and their members are carefully (or not-so-carefully) screened. I saw a supremacist gleefully endorsing Donald Trump on the news the other night - that doesn't mean Trump or his supporters are all white supremacists. Leaders/groups can't control everyone who waves their flag.

And that's the big issue of it. It's not a political party or a sports team where you can restrict your members. Any jackass can say they're a part of it. Or an off-shoot.

I did a story on a Klan rally over a decade ago. I finally got one of them to talk to me and asked if they were associate with another Klan group that was in our area. The guy blew up (not literally) at the association. Until then I didn't know there were different divisions among hate-mongers, I thought it was all the same. But there's different groups all calling themselves the same, even if they have little in common.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives Matter thugs attack Marine hero - Benton - 02-18-2016, 04:08 PM