Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. A+ first half, C second half. Solid B for season

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? Yes but definitely noose is tightening

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. Equally feel exact same. Believe Bengals are a serious contender if remaining relatively healthy.

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? Eiffert 

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?  Hands down Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? In a New York minute but nothing less than early 2nd

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Coin flip between Iloka and Jones, you choose.

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Tate and Pac Man 

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? No, but fear unjustly the NFL is about to make it one  

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Leon Hall but fine with both departing

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? Hard to argue with results. Yet not all are so successful at same plan. 

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?  Never seen it.

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? Tip of the day. Never fry bacon naked.

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Josh Norman but he is certainly going nowhere. So Janoris Jenkins is my second choice. But would not hate the LBers others have suggested. 

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? Season no, but if key players remain available for playoffs then yes and more than 1 playoff win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Go Cards - 02-18-2016, 04:41 PM