Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
Quote:You messed something on this quote.  I had to erase my statement and put yours in.

Have you not heard of cultural appropriation?  Here let me fill you in.  When Exodus Gods and Generals came out, black people and liberals were outraged that they cast white people in Egyptian and Hebrew roles.  Gods of Egypt?  Same thing.

When Gwen Stefani wore the Bindi on her forehead, a lot of white girls followed suit and they were also chastised for cultural appropriation.  A white girl wants to wear a kimono?  Nope.  Dreadlocks?  Stop stealing my hairstyle!  Have an Afro?  Absolutely not!. 

Why?  It is considered cultural appropriation.  The whole Halloween email that was sent out about letting kids be a little offensive, you know the one that had a faculty member resign?  That was because a notice was put out reminding people to be racially sensitive and not to dress in a way that could be considered offensive to someone of another culture.

I have noticed that when it is only white people that are accused of cultural appropriation but other races?  Not so much.  That is why a black girl can dye her hair blond and no one says anything.  A white girl wears dreads?  People get to complain.

I must say, you have proudly embraced your (anti-white) beliefs.  You could have denied it, but instead you have proudly beat your chest and own it.

Not just good job.  Great Job! ThumbsUp

Maybe it is your sources or your bias, but I don't recall anyone being outraged about any of this. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-18-2016, 04:43 PM