Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? No, I guess we gotta see if he can get to 0-8.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. Equally

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? Hard not to go with Eifert. I wasn't a fan of the pick, but he completely showed his worth this season.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?Jeremy Hill. I mean I was so stoked for our running game this year and it was awful

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? *Daniel Bryan voice* YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? George Iloka

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Brandon Tate

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Yes and no. He plays reckless which leads to health problems and a lot of penalties. However, we've been bullied by these kinds of players on the Steelers and Ravens for a long time. Now we finally have a player like that and it pisses other teams/fans off.

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall?Pacman, although Leon has been one of my favorite defenders since he showed up.

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? Hmm....they won a Lombardi, right? Then yeah, absolutely worth it.

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? Has to be Stanley.

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? More than Mike Brown as an owner.

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Danny Trevathan. Although he's so popular around here that if he busts somewhere else, all the anti-FA will cream their pants.

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? No, probably 10-6 or 11-5. I'm not predicting how the postseason will go since this team finds every way to break our hearts.

Done
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Bengal Dude - 02-18-2016, 05:34 PM