Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? No.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.

Equal. Just need to play better.

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you?

I will go with AJ Green. He's an amazing athlete to watch. Always pleasantly surprised by what that man can do.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?

Marvin Lewis and FO. Sick of losing in the playoffs. Rather we deserve to be there or not, getting 7 shots and crapping out all of them is completely disheartening. 

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?

No. Cheap, young, good backup QB that knows your system now? I'll pass.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)?

Jones. We could address safety in FA, draft or in house. Marv is a great compliment to AJ.

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk.

Tate easily.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem?

Yes. If the 3 game suspension isn't proof enough, what is? They have it out for him which makes it a problem for us. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall?

Tough..... Leon seems like he's really lost a step, and Pac has alot of "swag" they feed off of. 

Pacman

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?

Would love to see them make a splash, but we all know that's not gonna happen. 

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?

Don't watch. Can I say Bruce Willis?

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner?

Only if he renames the team Bacon Bits. 

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason.

Danny Trevathan. Please oh please.

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?
I certainly hope so. But yes, we do. That will be a PO win. Tho 13 wins with our schedule is not out of the question.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Hoofhearted - 02-18-2016, 06:08 PM