Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B up to mid season, C- by end of season. D- in Playoff game.
2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? Absolutely NOT. But I hate the thought of an internal promotion for some asst. to HC.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. Less to the point that I may not be a Bengal fan any longer...

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? McCarron. Eifert I expected to do well.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? Hill,

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? No... Not high enough. He showed what he can do... well, kind of.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Very fast LB. O.r do you mean which FA to keep? If that, then Safety and Marvin Jones

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Great player for Bengals but Hall is on his last legs.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Since he wasn't drafted, Marvin should have kicked some sense into him by now, so YES

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Pacman with a short leash (or noose)

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? It made their defense pretty tough. But I think coaching did more. It would for the Bengals too.

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? Stupid question, sorry.

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? N/A

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. A Center who can block.

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? NO! Team will fold in crunch time...Thank you Marvy!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire - Derrick - 02-18-2016, 10:02 PM