Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-19-2016, 04:30 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I didn't know you were the judge.  I will have to make a note of that.  Again I have stated that the term is not a racial epithet as you have claimed it was.  I noticed that you removed the word racial from the equation.  NOW can we move on from the word?  

That's an idiotic statement.

Cool.  However there is another aspect you are missing.  Don't be fooled by a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Another good one is Don't be strayed by a Mockingbird.

Yeah, Mohammad Ali is my part of my people.  What isn't he your people?  You are making the same logical error that Fred is making.  You see, you think that I am a white supremacist so therefore you think I have a problem with black groups advocating for blacks. That is a misconception.  I don't have a problem with the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam or Malcom X.  However since they get a voice, I believe people that advocate for me should also get a voice.

Then that is because you aren't paying attention.  It isn't BLM that is the problem, it is the fact that a WLM isn't allowed or accepted.  Of course if I say WLM, then you have people that say ALM.  When I point out that BLM rejects ALM rhetoric and because they do, then we should have a WLM.  Or we, and by we I mean the media, should mock and ridicule BLM as if they were a WLM group.  See that?  It is the hypocrisy that I stand against.

Gee, I wonder if there were a way to prove this conjecture?  I know how about starting a White Student Union.

http://www.vice.com/video/white-student-union

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2015/11/30/white-student-union-facebook/

and many more.

There are misguided people all over, so you can speak out against me, but that won't stop me from standing up for your interest.

As I have said, let us assume you are correct, and I am a white supremacist and a racist.... Now what?  Shun me?  Go ahead... Shun away.

Show me one post of me calling you stupid.  You can't.  Because I never called you stupid.  That's the childlike logic your argument is based upon.

Learn to use the quote function or stop being so lazy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-19-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM