Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 1 MM
(02-20-2016, 02:46 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think Michael Thomas will be good, but I'm not sure he's ready yet, so I want him to focus on being a red zone target. Shepherd is ready, he's probably the best route runner in the whole draft, had great hands, is fast enough to stretch the field, tough and plays with a chip on his shoulder. His only knock is height. People forget, WR is in his blood. His Dad was a pretty decent WR too, but not as good as his son is.

We don't need a center to push Bodine, he will spend a year on the bench behind Mack.
OT/G we have Fisher, Trey Hopkins, Daryl Baldwin and TJ Johnson (and Bodine).
LB after Dawson, Burfict and Rey M, we have Luc, Hawk, Vinny Rey, Roach & DiManche.
I also already explained why I took 2 DT's and a DE. Tired of Sims and Thompson, time for new blood, and Of course Butler is my future Peko replacement.

I think Michael Thomas could be really good and would give us big powerful WR to go with Green and Eifert. I don't know much about Shepard personally, but I've heard mixed things on him, quite honestly I'd rather draft one WR and give Alford, Kummerow, James Wright a chance and maybe look to bring in a guy like Brian Quick, Jermaine Kearse, or Riley Cooper. As for the DT, like I said I like your first round DT and for our roster Butler could help. Quite honestly we need to resign Thompson as he's young and a quality backup and I'd personally like to see the team cut Peko. If this were to happen you draft a guy like Butler and now your DT position looks something like Atking/Butler/Thompson/Hardison/D. Williams.

For the line situation if we were to sign Mack that would allow us to use Bodine as a guard which he might be better suited for, I still have hopes that Hopkins can get into the rotation as for TJ Johnson he can stay or go and Daryl Baldwin probably is nothing more than camp material.

When I look at our LB core, I see one good LB and that's Burfict. Maualuga is avg with Burfict there and below avg when he's not playing, I'm hoping that Dawson is what we all envisioned him as and he can come in and be a stud, outside of this there is nothing. Vinnie Rey is a solid backup that's it, Hawk is at the end of his career, DiManche is a special teams player only, the two wildcards are Luc and Roach, both had great college careers, but can they succeed at the NFL level, I personally hope so, I'm tired of our mediocre Linebackers and would love to go after Trevathon or the LB from Detroit as well as look to draft a guy like Derron Lee or Deion Jones unless Myles Jack or Jaylon Smith drop to us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2016 1 MM - Mike M (the other one) - 02-19-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Crowe - 02-19-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Mike M (the other one) - 02-20-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Crowe - 02-20-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Hammerstripes - 02-20-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Bengalfan11164 - 02-21-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Mike M (the other one) - 02-22-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: 2016 1 MM - Hammerstripes - 02-23-2016, 12:48 AM