Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: You should boycott Apple
(02-20-2016, 06:39 PM)Benton Wrote: this touches on one of the things that drives me crazy about trump supporters (and apologies for getting ot). Many talk about how his non-PC attitude makes them like them. No. It doesn't. Not unless you're inherited wealthy like him or on food stamps. For most of us, if we ran around talking like he does, we'd be fired. Or our kids would have to change schools. Or, at the very least, you wouldn't be coaching youth league sports any more. Trump has no idea what its like to be working class because he's never had to refrain from throat punching a moron.

I think the point is that people THINK they like Trump because he isn't "afraid to speak his mind" but it's really more about him being an ass towards people his supporters don't like.  Muslims, illegals, etc.

Show me a Trump supporter who has a kid with down syndrome...MAYBE if Trump says "Hey look at that ******" and then does some sort of offensive impression that supporter would be like "Woah, he's just insulted my disabled son...what a leader!" but more likely that person would stop thinking being a jerk is awesome.  Well, at least for the time being.

Show me someone that applauds people like Trump for being abrasive and lets see how long it takes us to offend him.  Maybe tell him his teen daughter looks like she gives great (insert inappropriate sexual maneuver here), or ask if his wife and/or mother like to (insert more sexual stuff here).  Oh, you're a member of the NRA?  Man, do you know how misinformed and terrified of nothing those people are?  Wow, you dummy!

Oh, you're mother is in hospice care?  I'd better drop by and tell her to GET WELL SOON!!!! HA HA HA HA *nudges guy in ribs* Nah, it's all good, I see you're a white American male. Wow, please try not to rape and/or kill anyone on your way out of here ya violent maniac! HA HA HA!!!! NASCAR fan eh? Boy, how do you balance watching cars drive in a circle with all those MENSA meetings you have to attend? *RIMSHOT*

Anywho, maybe I just like to rub people the wrong way, but I never met a guy who moaned about people getting offended that I couldn't send into a rage by offending him. Geez, I mean...show me someone who HATES people getting offended and start hitting on him and/or telling him his football team totally sucks and see how long he admires you for insulting him.

Bah, this is too easy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: You should boycott Apple - Nately120 - 02-20-2016, 08:24 PM