Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-20-2016, 03:42 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: For me it is about who is going to pay for it.

You see, I am all for training and safety.  However, I am not for paying any fees to do something that I have the right to do.

Do we have some idiots out there?  Yep, they will probably kill themselves one day. 

I don't feel sorry for them.  If they don't know not to drink and shoot guns, then that shows their stupidity.  If someone who isn't drinking sees a drunk person handle a gun and doesn't intervene, then that is on them.

While I will chew out anyone that is near me that isn't following proper protocols on gun safety, I don't think making a law to make people pass a test, will work.  The fallacy that is being made about the people in this video is that "None of them are trained".  Some of them could be trained and are just that dumb.

I think if you wanted to make it mandatory to be trained.  Then there should be a class taught in public school.  Also any training that can be verified to be used in place of the state run training.

I have preached this on these boards for quite a while now. Glad to see someone else sees a common sense solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - StLucieBengal - 02-20-2016, 11:08 PM