Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-21-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully they will be convicted of murder and punished accordingly.

This is a fun game:

What if one day they defend one of your friends or family members?

(02-21-2016, 03:17 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh... what if scenarios.  I thought you didn't like imaginary situations.  Now it seems they are fine.

To answer your question.  Bad things happen in life. 

Luckily none of my friends or family hang out with these types of idiots.

My close friends are a lo like me and know all about proper safety.

My close family, some use guns, others don't like them around.  The idiot members of my family, I only associate with during certain times and those are the ones I chew out when they attempt something stupid.  I haven't had a time where they ignored me when I informed them of their stupidity.  They don't even try to protest.

So less exposure to the dumb ones and not being scared to put a stop to any failure to adhere to proper gun safety procedures greatly reduces the risk of having this fantasy scenario happen.

However, again if it does happen, then that is when you have to say, sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Like I said, you seem to be under the impression that everyone in this video has not had any proper training.  Some may have been properly trained and they still did something stupid.  Hopefully some are just a "Oops, won't happen again".

Think about this:  We make it mandatory to pass a drivers test (which we have to pay for) to get a license, people know that it is not only stupid, but against the law, to be drunk and drive.  Yet we still have idiots doing just that.

What if a drunk driver kills a friend or family member?

See what I mean.  All I did was suggest that it be mandatory for anyone who wants to own a gun to pass a gun safety test and I get attacked by the usual suspects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - fredtoast - 02-21-2016, 03:33 PM