Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-21-2016, 03:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If it was legal to drink and drive and no one was required to have a drivers license I believe that traffic deaths would increase dramatically.  I think the number of innocent people killed would skyrocket.

What do you think?

(02-23-2016, 10:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Anecdotal evidence like this is useless.  I have not seen an accident cause by drunk drivers in many many years.  What kind of rube would believe this means there have been none in the United States for many many years.

Facepalm

Must not have seen the question.  Fred do you see your question?  Do you?  You are asking me what I think.

So anecdotal evidence like this is allowed, since it is based off of my own experiences.  When you ask people what they think, you are asking them for their opinion. 

The ironic part in this is.  You say anecdotal evidence like this is useless.  Then go on to say that YOU have not seen an accident cause by drunk driving in many years.  Basically you are throwing out my anecdotal evidence and replacing it with your own.   Hilarious

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-23-2016, 11:08 AM