Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you noticed?
(02-22-2016, 10:47 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Ever since Tanaan Jungle opened, you could kill Kazzak(Spell Check spelled this correctly, lol) and get at least 10 Felblight and Felblight would drop from Mining, Fishing and Herbalism nodes. Felblight is made to make the best gear crafting can make and the Sorcerous elements are used to make the upgrades to said gear.

As this expansion is winding down and people are starting to look towards Legion, the price of theses mats have dropped drastically. To get the best price for mats is to sell then on Friday and Saturday since at least 90% of the population will kill Kazzak and throw their Felblights up on the AH on Tuesdays when the server resets. The price can drop to 75 gold on Tuesdays and if a person like myself notices, I will buy them up and repost them on Saturday to make a 25 gold per Felblight profit.

Gold is everything now and very easy to come by. Ever since Blizzard went to the "Buy Gametime With Gold" model, that's pretty much all I do now, lol. One month costs around 35k gold and I know perple who play the AH and make enough in a week to buy 4 months worth of Gametime.

I don't play the AH though and only run old content to make the bulk of my gold. By running old content, I make enough gold to buy a month of Gametime in about two weeks. My sub runs out in 12 months and I am sitting on 8 tokens in my bags.

And congrats on knowing what I was talking about, lol.

I played from vanilla through WotLK. I haven't done any PC gaming at all since then, so the newer stuff I get lost on. The same sort of thing happened, though, when BC and WotLK came out. The top tier stuff for the preceding expansions (or vanilla) just dropped in price drastically as people did their best to farm gold and prep for the expansions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Have you noticed? - Nebuchadnezzar - 02-20-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Have you noticed? - StoneTheCrow - 02-20-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you noticed? - Bengalzona - 02-22-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: Have you noticed? - Nebuchadnezzar - 02-22-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Have you noticed? - Tiger Teeth - 02-22-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Have you noticed? - Belsnickel - 02-22-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Have you noticed? - Nebuchadnezzar - 02-22-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Have you noticed? - Belsnickel - 02-23-2016, 11:39 AM