Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-23-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Burfict was outside the has marks when the ball goes over Browns hands.  He then dips his shoulder to take a shot a Browns head.

[Image: burfict1.gif?w=650]

Burfict had plenty of time to make adjustments and not hit Brown.  Just like if the ball had been arriving Burfict would have had time to adjust and make a play on the ball instead of just lowering his shoulder and hitting Brown.  We see defenders make these adjustments all the time when they decide to go for the ball instead of the hit.  

The ball was so far passed Brown that Buyrfict does not even pretend to make a play on it.

Always look at the number of steps. Burfict took one step before the ball passed and the hit. Not as much time to change as you say. And he is right. We all watched Mike Mitchell head hunt over the course of the season and last. He's taken out Eifert and Green (and tried to take out MJones) in last two seasons. Yet nothing, no outcry, no outrage, no fine, no suspension. I guess fans will just like for our players to keep getting beat up, concussed, broken jawed, and IR'd without much of a fight. The league sure does. If Burfict has one last season in the league left, so beit. At least he'll fight back against the bullies before he's banned, and we go back to getting our butts beat without leaving a scratch on a Steeler in return.

You fans will have your day in a couple seasons when Burfict is gone. And when you see the Steelers send our players out on carts broken, battered, and bloodied as they march to champoinships I don't want to hear anything on the boards about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - jj22 - 02-23-2016, 12:30 PM