Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-23-2016, 01:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Actually the Shazier hit proves his point. If that was Burfict that delivered the hit Shazier did, it's 15 yards instantly.  That's just the way it is with Burfict now, anything close on a bang bang play is instantly 15 yards, even when it's clean.

And before all you yinzers start on about Shazier not being flagged and it wasn't a foul....

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Nelson-hopes-to-return-as-combine-opens/3c1747a6-9293-44ba-802b-d2d0cda7a95f

Scroll to the bottom and read where a former NFL player who played for both teams talks about this very topic:

"He says Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier’s hit that knocked Bengals running back Giovani Bernard out of the game with a concussion in the third quarter not only should have been flagged as an illegal hit to the head, but it was more malicious than Burfict’s play.

“I want to put it into context for fans,” Wilcots says, “why Vontaze Burfict plays like he plays against Pittsburgh. Because Pittsburgh has been playing that way against the Bengals forever.

So unless you claim to no more about the NFL than a guy who played in the league, there is no room for argument. 

Predictable response and why I wrote what I did in the parenthesis. Both times.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - StrictlyBiz - 02-23-2016, 02:09 PM