Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-23-2016, 02:18 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Exactly.

Not my job to parent other peoples kids.  So if a group of teenagers wanted a 6 pack, I wouldn't give it to them, but if they can find someone who will, then good for them.

Well, shows how you can't handle direct confrontation, so you rely on the multiple people asking different questions all at once.  Just so you can think you are somehow winning. 

No law against it.  Just an observation.  I have learned a lot about your character.  

So it is wrong.  So wrong that you are strong enough to resist the urge to contribute to the delinquency of a minor while still calling such a law "arbitrary".  But NOT SO WRONG that you think there SHOULD be a law against it because "good for them" if they can do something you think is so wrong you wouldn't do it.

Mellow

As to multiple asking you questions:  This doesn't reflect on ME at all.  As I have been quite capable of responding directly to you.  If somehow this is stretching your self reliance perhaps you need to up your "Internet Tough Guy Pills"™ ?

MY observation would be I have shown (repeatedly) that your own words come back to haunt you over and over and you simply deny and charge others with "ganging up on you".

Poor baby.

Someone as "pretty self reliant" as you should not stoop to petty pseudo psychology when they have no other answers.   Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - GMDino - 02-23-2016, 02:29 PM