Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'
(02-23-2016, 03:10 PM)McC Wrote: I can't be the only person in America who is sick to death of politicians and their double talk, never really say anything of substance, lie through their teeth, couldn't really care less about you or me PC bullshit.

Trump won't win but he is shining a light on politicians that is long overdue.  Anyone who believes any of the crap spewed by politician just isn't paying attention.  They've been raping us all for a very long time, double talking, back tracking, making it up on the fly, all of them in it for nothing more than personal gain, driven by character flaws bubbling just below the surface, doing the bidding of the people who own them.

The one thing you can say about Donald Trump is that no one owns him.  Every presidential election needs a borderline crackpot in it stirring the pot and pissing off the people who believe in politics as a form of government.

I say rock on, Donald, hold nothing back.  Speak for the people.  None of those other turds are because they couldn't care less if "the people" live or die as long as they suck them in for votes.  What a crappy field there is in this election.  An utter embarrassment, really.

I have to say I'm almost waiting for Trump to get the nomination and then say "Yeah, I never wanted to do this and I don't have to.  Bye."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - Nately120 - 02-23-2016, 03:22 PM