Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-23-2016, 02:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So it is wrong.  So wrong that you are strong enough to resist the urge to contribute to the delinquency of a minor while still calling such a law "arbitrary".  But NOT SO WRONG that you think there SHOULD be a law against it because "good for them" if they can do something you think is so wrong you wouldn't do it.

Mellow

As to multiple asking you questions:  This doesn't reflect on ME at all.  As I have been quite capable of responding directly to you.  If somehow this is stretching your self reliance perhaps you need to up your "Internet Tough Guy Pills"™ ?

MY observation would be I have shown (repeatedly) that your own words come back to haunt you over and over and you simply deny and charge others with "ganging up on you".

Poor baby.

Someone as "pretty self reliant" as you should not stoop to petty pseudo psychology when they have no other answers.   Rock On

You keep going on about the Internet tough guy.  Is that jealousy?

I am pointing out that in this thread for a moment, I have had 3 people all post rapid fire responses.

I am just pointing out, that it is what you are good at doing.  When it is one on one, you usually just stick to memes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-23-2016, 05:24 PM