Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'
(02-23-2016, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He wants the attention AND the financial benefits.  It is not one or the other.  

Trump will not suddenly become altruistic after devoting his entire life to making money for himself.  He will take the money and he does not care who he offends by doing it.  He will sell his influence to the highest bidder.

Of course he'll take the money.

But he's not in it for the money.  He's one of those smartest guy in the room guys, always gotta be top dog.  POTUS is about as top a dog as one can get.

I do think he would surround himself with his friends if he won.  Selling his influence?  Nah.  He'll be out to prove he can't be bought.

I don't support his candidacy but I do like the crazy shit he says.  There is truth in a lot of it.  And even if there isn't, he's the opposite extreme from the politicians and their double talk, so somewhere around the miccle of the two is where the truth is. 

Every election should have one of him.  If it keeps happening, maybe eventually a less crazy one will come along and win one and then maybe the approach will have to change, if even a little.

What will happen if he keeps leading the pack is that eventually, he will believe he can win it all and tone it down, unfortunately.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - McC - 02-23-2016, 06:12 PM