Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'
(02-23-2016, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except he doesn't care what everyone thinks as long as he makes money.

Trump has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever done anything thta was not about making money, and there is ZERO evidence that he has changed.

He will laugh at the people who elected him and call them stupid as he sells his influence to the highest bidder.  He has never cared what people think and he won't start if he is President.

He is already calling them stupid.  He has admitted that the people who follow him would not care if he shot someone.  And his own followers admit that they don't care if he lies.  So I am sure Trump believes they would still support him even if he robbed them blind.

It ain't like that at all.  It's all about him proving how smart he is.  If it was about the money, he wouldn't be spending so much of his own money to prove a point.  He wants to brag about how he couldn't be bought.  He wants to be right.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - McC - 02-23-2016, 06:22 PM