Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-23-2016, 07:10 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, I usually am with my friends and family.  We are a pretty nice size group as well.  More than 20 people.  I realized very early when I started researching prepping that one thing most preppers forget is that there is more to survival than just living.  You should also thrive.  You should be able to have a community and your children should have social contact with other kids their age.

So I have looked for and found other like minded people.  Yes, they are white, they are of traditional values, men and women both, most are Christian, but some are pagan and a few are atheist.  We work together as a community to build strong culture and identity for our children.

As of now, if an event happened and society came crashing down, we wouldn't have to fight with anyone.  We have our land, our food and water.  We even have the means to defend what we have.

How do you resolve conflicts among the members?  Who makes and enforces the rules?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - fredtoast - 02-23-2016, 07:14 PM