Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season
(02-23-2016, 06:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So basically you ignore half of the season just to make it fit your definition of "average".

The Bengals were a 12-win Division Champion that lost a playoff game on a last second kick despite starting a back up QB.

That is not average and you can't just say "imagine half the season never happened" just to make it fit your definition.

I'm not ignoring half the season. I thought I made that clear (not sure what the point quoting me a couple posts above was trying to make).

What grade would you give them? An A?

It's time for us to embrace being spoiled. When that happens you move past the record and nitpick growth.

Did we win big games down the stretch?
Did we win primetime games down the stretch?
Did we win a playoff game?
Did we at least not embarrass ourselves in a playoff game?

We've had great regular seasons. Won the AFCN many times. Won many games. All that's left is can this team slay some demons, and until they do, I'm not giving them an A.

I'll compromise with you and give them a B, but only because we had a backup qb.

My definition of average may have been off by your standards, but by mine, all I meant was when added the issues together over the last 13 years, this season fell right in place with the average Bengal seasons. Heartache and pain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season - jj22 - 02-23-2016, 10:05 PM