Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'
(02-23-2016, 03:35 PM)McC Wrote: I've never liked Trump much at all.  But I am so disillusioned with politicians and this group of idiots and assholes only makes it worse.  Bunch of self serving jackasses.  I don't want any of them to be president.   That includes Trump.  But I would rather listen to him than any of the other fools.

I don't think he's a man of character and I don't know that he'd be a good President but I do know he wouldn't be in it for the perc's and he wouldn't be there to feather his nest, like the Clintons. the Bushes, the Obamas, and on and on.

But he seems unstable and rash and how on earth would he ever get anything done?  He has the ego of a politician, without a doubt.   I can't see him playing the game, though.  And that, in Washington, is suicide.

Trump has pretty much said when he is president he's going to stop acting like a complete maniac, which seems to be a slap in the face to his supporters who think he is awesome for acting like a nut with no accountability.  The idea of Trump keeping up this pace of insanity for 4-8 years when he is actually to be held accountable for something, is absurd.

The way I see it IF Trump wins he's going to really disappoint people who are expecting him to walk around the earth and force every bad-guy country to bow down to us. Or he WILL do that and America might actually have to deal with reacting to our elected leader being sent home in several pieces in a box.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - Nately120 - 02-23-2016, 10:57 PM