Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-24-2016, 03:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: According to Solomon Wilcots....it wasn't that bad , and nowhere near as bad as Shazier's hit.  He also brings up the point about Burfict simply returning favors to the Steelers for the way they have played the Bengals over the years.  Clearly fred is wrong.....I'll go with a former professional player over some guy on a message board.  Now, where have I heard that line before.....hmmmmmm....

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Nelson-hopes-to-return-as-combine-opens/3c1747a6-9293-44ba-802b-d2d0cda7a95f

The worst part about Burfict's penalty was the timing of it.  I think if it would have happened earlier in the game, such as the Shazier hit, the team could have rebounded from it.  He needed to be more aware of the in-game situation, and not gone for such a hit.  
I don't think it has to do with who's hit seemed worse.  He is obviously going to be watched closly, simply because of some of the ankle twists, nut slaps, and personal fouls that he's racked up, but the hit he made was worthy of a penalty.
He also needs to drop the victim complex, and just play the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Harmening - 02-24-2016, 09:41 AM