Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-24-2016, 10:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, no.  Its ok to admit your feelings.  Three people were responding to you at once and you were "ganged up on".

And again, you powers of observation are lacking...but I appreciate the effort you are making to understand me.

However I'd rather stop talking about me as this thread has completely derailed.

Oh, no argument there.  I thought it was going to be about the 2nd Amendment.  However it seemed to derail into drunk driving and my political philosophy, and, gasp, the flaws in it, as if I have ever claimed that my views is perfect.

However, like you, I would rather stop talking about me, and move onto the actual thread.

Such as.  No issue with educating people on fire arm safety, just think it should be done in school.  Not a separate program that would require people like me, who have had military training, plus extra training in the past 16 years, to spend extra money to go through this training.

I also am quick to point out that fallacy that the people in this video have had 0 training.

What do you think about the video?  Do you think they all are untrained or could some be trained and just be stupid?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-24-2016, 10:42 AM