Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-24-2016, 12:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Want to match a list of former players who think it was the correct call?

Because I bet i can come up with a lot longer list than you.

Want to make a sig bet on it?

Sure there's more Steeler fans out there. The media loves them, and Rooney is well respected. And really that's all it boils down to. Plenty worse hits, plenty dirtier shots from other players that never got the punishment Burfict got, and those same people you say agree, are probably calling those other players great players, unfortunate hits, passionate players etc. The narrative is different when it's a Bengal player. Rewatch the Superbowl and tell me if those hits Kuechly was laying on defenseless receivers were any worse. And he was praised as was Steelers players even Mike Mitchel after shots he took on Bengals players that knocked them out (or tried to) all season. I think many know this. Either way if Burfict is gone after a couple years and banned, and we go back to getting laid out, carted off, ir'd, broken jawed, and beat up by the Steelers with no one on the roster to scratch a Steeler player in return. Nobody better complain. At least we had a player around for awhile that didn't get bullied by the Steelers like the rest of our team has over the years. When he's gone and the Steelers march all over us on their way to championships, Burfict will be missed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - jj22 - 02-24-2016, 02:10 PM