Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be
It's tough for me to fathom any player on a great team wanting to sign elsewhere for a matter of the difference in a few bucks.. A million over ten years or whatever when they already have a gazillion dollars right out of college. Then again I've never even sniffed the kind of money they get paid as a 7th round pick bench warmer much less a top player
Even the practice squad..
Quote:For the 2015 season, practice squad players can make no less than $6,600 per week. While the minimum salary for a rookie in 2015 is $435,000, a full season on the practice squad would earn a player more than $100,000 for the year. Alternatively, without being contractually obligated, players are released with no financial penalty.
I gotta tell you that if I was paid 6k per week I'd be shitting in high cotton..
The money is mind boggling to me..I survive on $733 a month from social security.. and feel pretty good about that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be - grampahol - 02-24-2016, 03:44 PM