Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season
(02-24-2016, 12:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A Division title with a last second loss in the playoffs with the #2 QB does not equal a "C".  

Anyone who thinks so is just hating.  You would not give a grade like that to any other team in the league who did the same thing.  It is only a "C" because it is the Bengals.

A Division Title!!  Holy smokes Fred!  Did you get one of those AFC North Division Winner caps or t-shirts?  If you're a Redskins or Texans fan, you could've also ordered similar apparel.   Wink

I wouldn't say I'm "hating", but I'm am critical and giving them a "C" for underachieving this year.  You have to win when it counts, and they did not.  Nobody really cares about your regular season record.  Teams like Denver and Carolina get "A's", while teams like the Pats and Steelers get high "B's".  If you think the Bengals should get either an "A" or a "B", I think you're just being silly.  I even think that the Bengals might have actually been one of the top 2 teams in the NFL.  If we're grading just the regular season, I'd give them B+ to A-.  Unfortunately, the season doesn't end there and McCarron was playing well enough for the Bengals to win, which they were.

It's ridiculous the way they lost that game and I'm not giving them a gold star and a pat on the back for their record.  They had an awesome team this past year but melted down in the playoffs (again).  The end of this season bothered me more than any other in 35 years watching this team.  I'm glad for you that you enjoyed your season, but I just have sour grapes over the ending.  
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season - 2MinutesHate - 02-24-2016, 04:14 PM