Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be
(02-24-2016, 03:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's tough for me to fathom any player on a great team wanting to sign elsewhere for a matter of the difference in a few bucks.. A million over ten years or whatever when they already have a gazillion dollars right out of college.  Then again I've never even sniffed the kind of money they get paid as a 7th round pick bench warmer much less a top player
Even the practice squad..
I gotta tell you that if I was paid 6k per week I'd be shitting in high cotton..
The money is mind boggling to me..I survive on $733 a month from social security.. and feel pretty good about that..

The thing is, even though they have millions of dollars, an extra million is still a million. It's a pay raise.

If you were making $6 million in one place but got an offer for $8 million, would you take it?

Also, Iloka only made over $2 million his first 4 years here. He's obe of the best young safeties, so he's definitely in store for a big paycheck.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be - wolfkaosaun - 02-24-2016, 04:42 PM