Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-24-2016, 04:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: With the the arrests in the league, you decide they guy who is about to turn 29 with no arrest record would be a criminal if it wasn't for the NFL? Mitchell has 2 career fines for hits? It's bound that a safety is going to make a bang-bang play on a receiver over the middle and get hit with some flags and fines. That's all you got to trot out as evidence and yet you cry "borderline criminal" and "out to maim"? MC Cry in the building; here to tear things up!!!!!

Any guy who always goes for the head is out to maim.  He's just like TJ Ward, another borderline criminal.  Take off the piss colored glasses.  It doesn't take Einstein to see it, just a wee tiny bit of objectivity, of which you have none, when it comes to Steelers.

Bengal fans readily admit Burfict needs to change and so, in fact, does he.  Steeler fans have no such ability.

The fact that he has two fines is just another crock and hardly qualifies as evidence of his lack of guilt in this regard.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - McC - 02-24-2016, 04:56 PM