Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-18-2015, 11:36 PM)J24 Wrote: You think Deangelo Williams is better than Bernard or Hill or Matthews is better than them? Your going to question me when you spew that nonsense?

Well if you think about it logically, no I never said either of those.

Murray AND Mathews > Hill AND Bernard
Bell AND Williams > Hill AND Bernard

I know that may be tough to decipher for an adult that isn't sure which "your" to use at a given moment.

Saying Pittsburgh has a better duo right now isn't saying Williams is better than Hill or Bernard necessarily, but Bell is better than Hill by enough of a margin for the duo to reign supreme even if Bernard is better than DeAngelo (but Williams is probably better due to his career).

You specifically and many others here are way too wrapped up in paper talent and being a huge homer than looking at what has actually happened on the field in these guys' careers.

It's funny that you say I'M the one spewing "nonsense" because I may think a guy with a very solid professional career as a starting RB could possibly be better than a guy with 2 years experience as a backup.

Bernard is pretty good and I love the potential of Hill in the future. I think they could cement the #1 duo status this season and our backfield could be 1-3 as a whole as well. As of RIGHT NOW, it's going full blown homer to discredit Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - djs7685 - 06-19-2015, 07:28 AM