Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be
(02-24-2016, 04:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The thing is, even though they have millions of dollars, an extra million is still a million. It's a pay raise.

If you were making $6 million in one place but got an offer for $8 million, would you take it?

Also, Iloka only made over $2 million his first 4 years here. He's obe of the best young safeties, so he's definitely in store for a big paycheck.

For me it would all depend on where my family wanted to be and possibly other factors. Rich is rich. I don't need much to be happy, so going from $6 million to $8 million really wouldn't matter much.

(02-24-2016, 04:45 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I know Reggie Nelson has said that. Even saw an article by Coley Harvey on how they intend to re-sign him. Adam Jones wants to be here as well.

Just thought I'd give attention to someone who hasn't gone to the media to give his input. He just put it out there for all to see rather than go to a source.

I wasn't taking a shot at this thread or anything, I was just suggesting that it seems most of our players love playing for the Bengals.

Iloka is just more proof of that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Iloka's Tweet Indicates Where He Wants To Be - Shake n Blake - 02-24-2016, 05:42 PM