Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-24-2016, 04:56 PM)McC Wrote: Any guy who always goes for the head is out to maim.  He's just like TJ Ward, another borderline criminal.  Take off the piss colored glasses.  It doesn't take Einstein to see it, just a wee tiny bit of objectivity, of which you have none, when it comes to Steelers.

Bengal fans readily admit Burfict needs to change and so, in fact, does he.  Steeler fans have no such ability.

The fact that he has two fines is just another crock and hardly qualifies as evidence of his lack of guilt in this regard.

I hope all Steelers defender's are careful enough to avoid penalties. That includes Mitchell being careful about how he hits. They should all change their style of play to fit within the rules as they change.

The differene is that if Mitchell isn't carfule he'll draw some dumb flags and face some small fines over the course of 16 games. Burfict is at the point he's not playing because getting benched in college, going undrafted, and being fined 10 times was not a big enough sign for him to realize that he is the opponent's MVP. Losing the game for the Bengals and getting suspended made him pretend like he will change, but even if he tries I'm guessing he'll fail miserably.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - 6andcounting - 02-24-2016, 05:52 PM