Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-23-2016, 10:44 PM)RASCAL Wrote: it was a THING OF BEAUTY!!! He cracked him to make sure he didn't catch the ball!

And how did that work out? Look, I'm not some Tez hater. I love the way he plays when he plays it the right way. What he did there was not the right way in this day and age. It's just not. You have to eventually learn they are really cracking down on that policy. Not deflect blame to the fact he has a rep and other players won't get flagged. You acknowledge it and move on. 

I get it, tho. The Shazier and Mitchell hits was as bad or worse; Luke did it on the biggest of stages and nobody said a thing. I see what Tez is trying to insinuate. But to me it comes off like he's saying "Well they do it!". Why? We all see these things. How many times have we talked about the MM and Shaziers hits? 

I think he would of been much better off just admitting to his mistakes and moving on. Say I've learned my less and going to be changing it. 

Marv has a whole bunch of boring quotes he can use, just ask him.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Hoofhearted - 02-24-2016, 06:38 PM