Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-24-2016, 05:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea thats the safe play. With a playoff win on the line just assume the best WR in the NFL wont catch the ball. Why make an effort to break up a play? That is not how I want our defenders to function.

And the shoulder dip was rediculous. How dare he protect himself. He should have put his arm up and taken a helmet in the ribs like a good sport. Like everybody else in the NFL does when contact is unavoidable...

Browns 2nd foot wasnt even down or just barely touched the ground when Burfict made contact. That ball was probably thrown at least 30MPH do you really think Burfict was moving that fast. Have you watched Burfict play defense? He wasnt going to get his hands on that ball , so he was going to make a jarring hit. Like he always does when he is unable to activate his superhuman speed and agility that you know he has.

Insanity our own fans are still getting on our best defender for this BS

The ball was through Browns hands when Burfict was still yards away.  And Burfict could see this clearly.  He was in no way trying to keep Brown from making the play.

You are insulting BUrfict by claiming that he thought Brown has any chance to catch that ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - fredtoast - 02-24-2016, 07:22 PM