Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-24-2016, 08:38 PM)McC Wrote: He had no concussions this past year.  And all the other over the line stuff will be gone this year.  We'll revisit this in a year and you'll see how right I was and you'll still refuse to eat your crow.  lol.  Seriously, though.  

He loves the game too much to piss it away.  And that awful feeling he still has from the end of that game is why he'll never be that guy again.

The league told him we don't want you.  You can't play in this league.  Oops.

People said you can't come back and be the same from that knee.  Oops.

He's gonna concuss his way out of the league.  Didn't happen.

Do you not see the pattern?  He will never cost his team a game again.
I know he had two allegedly separate concussions like a week apart in 2014 and then injured his neck spearing Luck. It's not like healing up a broken bone. Throw in the high likelihood of undiagnosed concussions (this speaks to all football players, not just Burfict) and all his other head bashing that hasn't led to a concussion, and he's gonna have a rough retirement. Even if he finally changes, like coaches have been trying to get him to do since he was a freshman in college, he can't change his history and he's still going to have his head banged him no matter what he does.

He was academically ineligible, and he was benched in college for too many personal fouls. He failed a drug test at the combine and failed most of his workouts even harder. He gave the worst interview answers possible. He went undrafted because of it. It will be news when he doesn't try to piss away yet another chance to play football.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - 6andcounting - 02-24-2016, 09:12 PM