Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season
(02-24-2016, 07:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If that is your opinion then you also have to believe that you and everyone you know is a complete failure.

We all agree that the goal is to win.  We all agree that the Bengals did not win the Super Bowl.  But only you think that deserves an "F", for complete failure.  How can you think like that about a football tram, but not apply it to your real life. If anything less than the best in the world is a complete failure in sports why not in your life also? 

I don't know if you are a complete failure, but you are clearly a hypocrite who judges others differently than yourself.

Grading a team vs grading individual players or performances are completely different, as well as, trying to grade life, which doesn't have a single goal vs. a sport that does have a single goal, are completely different. I don't grade people's life because there is no standard way to live your life that makes you a winner or loser, it's all just opinions.

This "team" failed this year, no gray area in my opinion. The goal was win a playoff game. Do that and get an "A", don't do that and get an "F". In past years there were gray areas of B's and C's, team was young, playoff game was on the road, too many injuries. We are well past excuses as this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season - Yojimbo - 02-24-2016, 09:50 PM