Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-24-2016, 10:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think BUrfict was listening to the announcers, so I will just note that Burfict was not even in the frame when the ball goes through Browns hands and that the the ball was 10 yards past the receiver when Burfit made the hit.

Jeez, i said I was done and there is no point in arguing with you because your mind is made up. Burfict is a dirty SOB who was trying to kill Antonio Brown. Cool story bro. He probably also meant to break Bell. He should be ejected from the league immediately and thrown in prison. Is it fair to assume that Tez and the announcers got the same info on the location of the ball at the exact same time? Tez was indeed entering the frame when the ball ricochets off Browns hands. At this time Burfict had lowered his shoulder and was preparing to hit Brown in the chest in case he caught it. Brown then lowers his head and hits Burfict's shoulder. Flag.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Atomic Orange - 02-24-2016, 10:39 PM