Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-24-2016, 11:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont get how people can come to this conclusion. He wasnt trying to send a message. Browns 2nd foot comes down just as the contact was made. If Browns body was not pushed in front of Burfict he would not have hit him. He gets pushed over head extended all the way and Burfict is coming full steam but gets shit because he cant break the laws of science and allow Browns head to pass through his body without making contact. 

Busting his ass to make a play in the biggest game of his career in the last seconds of the game. If Brown catches it he is there to make a play and be a hero for the 3rd time in the game. Instead he gets his own fans turning on him for unavoidable incidental contact.

So you seriously believe that if the ball had arrived later Burfict would not have been able to make any adjustments in order to make a play on the ball instead of hitting Brown?

Burfict could have done a lot of things other than dipping his shoulder to hit Brown.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - fredtoast - 02-25-2016, 12:00 AM