Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-25-2016, 12:18 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: We see Nelson make those hard hits trying to dislodge the ball all the time. I think that was Tez's intention. He was a little late, lost track of the ball a bit and Browns head dropped. I'm sorry.. i just can't believe Tez would choose to "send a message" at that point in the game. That seems like pure lunacy.

..and it appears i am not done with this thread *shrugs* keep bringing it i guess

The guy was PUMPED full of emotions. He sacked Big ben. What a great play. The sideline lady reports he was pumped up and the coaches were trying to contain him. We keep holding them, Then we score, and take the lead. Then bufict makes the game winning play!!! He intercepts the ball and all we have to do is run out the clock. How pumped up would you be? Then these chumps get the ball back. How brutal would you be to your arch nemesis? Then boom, ill show these cowards. Ill send them a message. And it happend. Flag is out
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Gohards - 02-25-2016, 02:54 AM