Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-24-2016, 09:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I know he had two allegedly separate concussions like a week apart in 2014 and then injured his neck spearing Luck. It's not like healing up a broken bone. Throw in the high likelihood of undiagnosed concussions (this speaks to all football players, not just Burfict) and all his other head bashing that hasn't led to a concussion, and he's gonna have a rough retirement. Even if he finally changes, like coaches have been trying to get him to do since he was a freshman in college, he can't change his history and he's still going to have his head banged him no matter what he does.

He was academically ineligible, and he was benched in college for too many personal fouls. He failed a drug test at the combine and failed most of his workouts even harder. He gave the worst interview answers possible. He went undrafted because of it. It will be news when he doesn't try to piss away yet another chance to play football.

I know where you stand. You know where I stand.  We'll come back to it in a year and see who was right(me), and then we'll dish up the crow(for you).  If I'm wrong(I won't be), I'll be the first to admit it.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - McC - 02-25-2016, 02:39 PM