Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-25-2016, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is no link; it is just we do not truely know each other in this forum, there are some disturbed people in the world. I am not saying that you or SN fit the mold; I simply requested it out of concern. It was similar to the time someone posted their license plate in this forum to prove their identity.

Like I said if you want to get to know each other do it in klotsch or through PMs. Just a suggestion, feel free to do as you wish; as it appears to Mods have no concern with it.  

I think your real concern was that our tough-guy mall-mercenary got owned.  Paul Blart made another incorrect statement that Fred called him on and decided to open his kimono.  Pauly fake badge wanted to reciprocate, but just couldn't take the pressure.  He redacted when he realized the shoddy BS tower he's built around here would quickly collapse.  Only Fred knows his name at this point and I would take his word that he won't share it.  It doesn't sound like anything has been revealed that he hadn't already mentioned himself.  He's a big bad solider whose traveled the world and protected big executive types, but also stepped away and spent quality time with the locals in their tea shops and brothels.  

(02-25-2016, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I really don't want to get to know anyone better.  i am just getting tired of everyone accusing me of not being a lawyer.

I never even bring up the fact unless we are discussing the criminal justice system, but so many people around here break out the old "Your a fake lawyer" that i am entitled to prove them wrong.

and I seriously don't see anyway giving my real name here could harm me in any way.  i am self employed now.  I don't have o answer to anyone for what I say here.

You and I have gone to blows on more than one occasion Fred, in many sub forums around these parts.  The whole 'fake lawyer' thing is something I've never understood.  In most cases I would just chalk it up to a intellectual inferiority complex.  At least you can rest easy at night knowing you didn't participate in an enormous gangrape of the DOD coffers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Vas Deferens - 02-25-2016, 03:14 PM