Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season
(02-25-2016, 10:31 AM)PDub80 Wrote: What do you base your opinion of why Dalton changes things on? I can tell you factually why I disagree...

- His lifetime record against the Steelers is pitiful.
- He threw an INT at the WORST time his very first series against them in the 2nd meeting this season
- AD was terrible against the Texans on MNF at HOME, the team came out flat and lost.
- Which gives me less faith in AD than McCarron in the on the road MNF in Denver, to be honest.
- Cardinals game was a close one, but they lost WITH AD.

I guess I just don't get the idea that AD would have changed things when there is a large enough history with AD/Marvin/This team to back up how he and the Bengals payed in the 2nd half of THIS season.

So you think Andy would have lost the games AJM lost? Guess opinions are like a -holes we all have one. I may be mistaken, but Andy was having a break out year before his injury. I'm not knocking what AJM done,but he played as expected a game manager and a backup. Imo the Houston game was on his targets Eifert had 3-4, if not more drops. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season - Se ky bengal - 02-25-2016, 04:57 PM