Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-25-2016, 04:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Burfict is saying keep singling him out fining him and suspending him and you leave him no option. Once he starts the process he cant change his target area. Instead of risking more suspensions and fines that target area will be lowered and people will hate him even more. And more seasons will be ended. But he wont be getting flags fines and suspensions. 

All this talk about how an NFL player can not make any body adjustments from 5 yards away is absurd.  I see players do it all the time when defending a receiver.  I see it all the time when ball carriers make cuts.  NFL players don't just hurl their bodies from 5 yards away with no control.

All this talk about "going for the knees" is just BS that proves Burfict doesn't get it.  I'll eat my hat if he starts playing pass defense by hurling himself at a receivers knees from 5 yards away.

there are NFL coaches on the rules committee.  If it was really impossible for an NFL player to make any body adjustments from 5 yards away the coaches would be raising hell about these rules.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - fredtoast - 02-25-2016, 07:16 PM