Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-25-2016, 07:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No matter how much NFL players get paid it is insane to tell them they have to risk brain injuries that could be avoided.  No body forced coal miners to work in unhealthy conditions. but people didn't just say "Hey, it is dangerous work.  You just have to risk your health to be a coal miner."

Do you really go to football games to see head shots?  I that what the game is about for you?  Even without the head shots football is a massively-violent body breaking sport.  Does it really have to have the head shots for you to enjoy it?
You know how to 100% avoid it. Dont play. If you dont want to get punched in the face. Dont box. If you dont want to risk drowning. Dont swim. If you dont want to risk falling to your death dont rock climb. If you dont want to risk maiming your body dont skateboard.

I dont love it for the head shots. Take the facemasks off and go back to soft helmets. I bet a lot would change. 

Not sure why you used the coal miner thing. Thats my point. Occupational hazards. They exsist. What do you think coal mining is 100% safe now?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - NATI BENGALS - 02-25-2016, 08:07 PM