Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-25-2016, 08:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Take the facemasks off and go back to soft helmets. I bet a lot would change. 

Such a great idea. Not like the nfl hasnt spent millions on researching this stuff. Im sure youre right tho.

some fans are just delusional. Not only with this team but really all teams. You hear patriots fans claiming the pats would never cheat (which obviously theyve cheated before in some shape or form). I have seen lebron fans claiming lebron is "clutch" (lets be real, the guy melts in the closing minutes of all close games) now i am hearing from bengals fans (my all-time favorite sports team) that Vontaze Burfict had no time "to adjust" and the hit was just a unfortunate hit and shouldnt be flagged. The guy was out the next week with a concussion. 

The guy could of hurt him alot worse, yeah I get that. He still took it to the level that was really, too far,  flagrant, and was... Well just not needed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Gohards - 02-25-2016, 08:21 PM