Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league
(02-25-2016, 09:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengal fans have had it rough this week trying to use wikipedia copy and paste jobs against me.

You completely butchered the paragraph and hand-picked a portion of one sentence you could use to support your claim. The sentences you just *forgot* to copy and paste from the SAME paragraph directly refute your claim and prove mine. Here's the paragraph in its entirety:

On October 6, 2010, Burfict was benched by Arizona State head coach Dennis Erickson. The reason given was Burfict's unusually high number of personal foul penalties.[23] In a game against Stanford, Burfict was called for grabbing the facemask of Doug Baldwin, and—after complaining to the referee—charged with a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct that gave Stanford a first down at the ASU 7.[24] Two plays later, Stanford scored what turned out to be the winning touchdown.[25]

Notice the citation 23 after the second sentence. Going to that article, Burfict's Head Coach Erickson had some quotes about the whole ordeal:

"That can't continue to happen," Erickson said of Burfict's frequent personal fouls. "If it does, he just won't play. That's where it's at right now. We've been talking to him for a long time, and we'll continue to do that. Munnsy will start because of that, and Vontaze will play some."

"This has totally to do with Arizona State and our football program and Vontaze," Erickson said. "I want him to be the best he can be, and if he learns from this he'll be the best he can be. He's got that issue, and he's going to overcome it and be a successful player here. At this point, if he does that he just can't play."

http://archive.azcentral.com/sports/asu/articles/2010/10/05/20101005arizona-state-football-burfict-benched.html#ixzz41E9AeY3x

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league - StrictlyBiz - 02-25-2016, 09:32 PM