Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-25-2016, 03:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think your real concern was that our tough-guy mall-mercenary got owned.  Paul Blart made another incorrect statement that Fred called him on and decided to open his kimono.  Pauly fake badge wanted to reciprocate, but just couldn't take the pressure.  He redacted when he realized the shoddy BS tower he's built around here would quickly collapse.  Only Fred knows his name at this point and I would take his word that he won't share it.  It doesn't sound like anything has been revealed that he hadn't already mentioned himself.  He's a big bad solider whose traveled the world and protected big executive types, but also stepped away and spent quality time with the locals in their tea shops and brothels.  

You and I have gone to blows on more than one occasion Fred, in many sub forums around these parts.  The whole 'fake lawyer' thing is something I've never understood.  In most cases I would just chalk it up to a intellectual inferiority complex.  At least you can rest easy at night knowing you didn't participate in an enormous gangrape of the DOD coffers.

Is this what you think?

All that was done is further prove that Fred is a hypocrite and that you are also a hypocrite.

If I had done what Fred did, I would be banned.  Simple as that.

I have even reach out to Fred in a PM this morning, pointing out that his post DO in fact violate the CoC.

I find it laughable that you and Fred thinks being a security officer is somehow derogatory.  You find wrong, that I worked for a security contract company and made more money in 6 years than you have.  Then to suggest that I spent time in brothels - did ya not see the part where I mentioned my wife being with me?  Probably not, you would have to know what a wife is.  You and Fred seem lacking on having one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-25-2016, 11:09 PM