Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
So a little off topic but then this IS the PnR forum...

(02-24-2016, 04:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: With these anything goes type laws more and more pedos and sex offenders will claim to be a ______ in order to fullfill their own needs.    

That's why if you have a hog you report to the men's room .  If you don't then women's it is ....

(02-26-2016, 06:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: self police is dead unfortunately because of the crybaby segment of the board who cries away for help when you don't think the way they want you to think.    How about nutting up, calling someone an idiot, and moving forward with the discussion.

OK.  Again....

Going to the people who run the board and pointing out that one member refuses to follow one rule over and over and over and over and over (get it?) is no where NEAR as sad as said member continuing to ***** and complain that they aren't allowed to break the rule and crying that "someone told" on them.

Grow up.  Grow a pair.  Shut up.

Even in the quote above you couldn't just use the word we were told we could use but rather left it blank.  

I'm sure in your mind you are making a "point".  But that train has long left the station.  We all know how you feel and you are more than welcome, nay ENCOURAGED to continue to give your opinions and continue the discussion.  However there ARE rules.  Not many really...but they are there.

So asking you to be just like everyone else and follow that rule isn't "crying for help".  It is holding you to the same standard as the rest of us.

I can only apologize to you as a member of the human race in the 21st century for having our understanding of people evolve and are desire to not shame people with words designed to belittle them has changed.  Because I can't imagine how small a mind or person it takes to be so hung up over ONE WORD that they cannot even bring themselves to use it at all and would rather leave it blank.

(02-26-2016, 07:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. It's anyone's choice whether they want to release their personal info.   Whether any of us think it's wise or not is irrelevant.   It's your info to release as needed.  

2.  Its funny you went to his Facebook page.  But it's creepy you went to his LinkedIn.   And this is exactly why I don't post my info.   Not because you or anyone will see anything on my Facebook page.   But because you could easily find my wife's page and that page has all of our photos and personal stuff that her family can see back in Belarus.   I have shared my actual info with 4 people from this board and I have only done so because I know they understand and respect my desire for privacy.  

3. On anyone saying you are a fake lawyer.   Who the heck cares?   I don't care what you do, I take you and anyone else on the board at your/their word.   Life is too short to play detective and frankly I'm not sure why anyone cares.   I enjoy your posts for the most part because its a different opinion.   I also like to hear your positions on news stories with pending legal ramifications.  

As far as questioning anyone's profession or life.   I think it's way overblown on this board and I think anyone here deserves the benefit of the doubt.   In the end you either value someone's contribution or you do not.   And if you do not then avoiding that poster is quite easy if anyone gets upset.

Well, unless you are just trying to "see how far they will go"....right?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - GMDino - 02-26-2016, 08:55 AM