Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Cap Carryovers Announced
(02-26-2016, 03:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh yeah...conspiracy.. That eye over the pyramid on the dollar bill?  Mike Brown's eye.
I usually have a few bucks leftover from my monthly social security check and it's all because of Mike Brown and our conspiracy to lose the playoffs every year. It's so Mike and me can go party with hookers once a year and laugh at the rest of the fan base.
Hey! I might have EIGHT BUCKS rolling over this month. I could spend it all on a super bowl winning team, but I prefer to lose and feel crappy about it 11 months out of the year..

The Bengals not spending all of their cap space is viewed a "conspiracy theory"?

What else do you consider a conspiracy theory?  Cigarettes causing cancer?  Cocaine being a bad choice of pain killer for a child's toothache?  Obesity caused heart problems?

We don't spend what is available to us.  That's why there is rollover every year.  Pointing that fact out doesn't needn't be mocked as if someone just said that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and 9/11 was an inside job.  Using simple math isn't akin to calling the parents of the Sandy Hook victims paid actors.

It's all right there in the numbers.  How some of you dismiss it is beyond me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - Daddy-O - 02-26-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - Daddy-O - 02-27-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - Daddy-O - 02-27-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - Wes Mantooth - 02-26-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - J24 - 02-26-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: NFL Cap Carryovers Announced - Daddy-O - 02-27-2016, 11:58 AM